Single edge razor of the day.

Friday 7th October

AL9nZEWHzxh7i-7igiWX61L6QQvR31DcEFICTvZl5CY5s_yc9hhBuV3-Sgj2-l8bRuRPicdOVcsXvCUFEzJ_sJN1HZ7M4yCXZV36j25ZGA3zdvQ5EyQcvPJTa9whPs0K3ruVAFNm8Awa1Sms4xeDotYHBRuvLg=s800

Ganders Goat Soap w/Hop, Sage & Birch
Truefitt & Hill Sandalwood Shaving Bowl & Razorock Hive w/Mokasoft Synthetic 24mm
Yaqi AC V3 w/Yaqi Eden Stainless Handle & Feather Professional (8)
Harvard Vetiver Aftershave

A bit of a rare day out for the Yaqi Excalibur. I have a feeling rare may become 'more often'. Great results from what equates to being a blade on a stick.

View attachment 94589
I am getting on great with mine, although I have no other AC to compare it with, but may purchase a longer 'stick', which I think might just bring out the best from this underrated minimalist head.

I am getting on great with mine, although I have no other AC to compare it with, but may purchase a longer 'stick', which I think might just bring out the best from this underrated minimalist head.

If you want to try another AC I'd be more than happy to loan one or two.

Plus I have an HiFi question for you if you still move in the audio circles. I left them years back after my banning from one, so out of touch.

Feel free to ask any hifi questions, I don't claim to be an expert myself but I do know one or two. Of course, it can be quite partisan so all opinions are not necessarily facts!

Many thanks for the chance to try another SE Chris, most kind. I'm all ears (and will try to keep said ears!) but yes, if you have something you think I should experience, that's lovely.

Sunday 9th October

AL9nZEWjWYM1MFL9qrJWuUYomiNA5l2w7KIVLbVql8lBt8UzGA8r6HJQv6thyoZkmPgVxfhvDnaSSdpMZpyGkZtZRlqSk3kJoBG4-wowLciGj7WpsAnMWqRriLlyH1-r1vIePhstQ6mvKRXzdcV4O-DE3OmVmQ=w1200

Ganders Goat Soap w/Hop, Sage & Birch
Truefitt & Hill Sandalwood Shaving Bowl & Razorock 400 Butterscotch w/Plissoft Noir Synthetic 24mm
Yaqi AC V3 w/Yaqi Eden Stainless Handle & Feather Professional (10)
Denim (Vintage) Aftershave

... actually, I popped the head onto this vintage/revived handle that JJ chucked in for me with one of his replatings:

AL9nZEWD2-wchscxiWQZXPRiv9GucXbgq19YJ-He892pEscsQMFpbvW4xGZiAyc5klKEXbfxhMM9mWFYd5CaYqSY7FRwko3Zf8D1wty9_o2d2tWlCGThHbFZk0vn4-aBu_-ieq9vBvEeygILPjMaSVLVrjK4Mg=w600

Super-lightweight.

Feel free to ask any hifi questions, I don't claim to be an expert myself but I do know one or two. Of course, it can be quite partisan so all opinions are not necessarily facts!

Many thanks for the chance to try another SE Chris, most kind. I'm all ears (and will try to keep said ears!) but yes, if you have something you think I should experience, that's lovely.

Then I think you should try either a General, a Mongoose or the Enoch. Or all three if you want.

Will send a PM Hifi related as not quite Single Edge of the day material.

Back
Top Bottom