Single edge razor of the day.

Mon 26th July

Despite the short handle, I find that I get excellent Top Quality Shaves with the ER 1914, a slightly more smooth Shave than one with a 1912.

View attachment 74274
I find the handles that came on them from the factory to be absolutely perfect, I can't stand to see modern handles on a vintage SE. Especially when jackweeds change the threads on a 100 year old razor just so they can show off some shiny turd SS handle on a SOTD thread.

That is a gorgeous '14! (y)

I find the handles that came on them from the factory to be absolutely perfect, I can't stand to see modern handles on a vintage SE. Especially when jackweeds change the threads on a 100 year old razor just so they can show off some shiny turd SS handle on a SOTD thread.

That is a gorgeous '14! (y)
I knew you would have to approve of this Shave with the 1914, as the one with the 1924 + a long handle drew your ire. I tried a longer handle on a 1924 as I was after a more comfortable Shave than I got with a Original,and that’s was on a user gradeThe handles that I use are borrowed from other Razors.
My favourite ER is a Streamline with original handle.Learnt a new word not common in UK, which seems to cover various meanings, none of which are complimentary. Just have to take the flak I suppose as I have upset your views on matters Vintage.

I knew you would have to approve of this Shave with the 1914, as the one with the 1924 + a long handle drew your ire. I tried a longer handle on a 1924 as I was after a more comfortable Shave than I got with a Original,and that’s was on a user gradeThe handles that I use are borrowed from other Razors.
My favourite ER is a Streamline with original handle.Learnt a new word not common in UK, which seems to cover various meanings, none of which are complimentary. Just have to take the flak I suppose as I have upset your views on matters Vintage.
All in jest my friend, all in jest! Enjoy the shaves! ;)

Tuesday 27th July
EndGem Speed ••• 3D
Gem Stainless Coated #4
czoyZ2M.jpg

Back
Top Bottom