Single edge razor of the day.

Thursday 7th October

AM-JKLUknnejEfKQRalOQWd67Sanu4C-3dSrxU0-Fy9dWmZYrmkLd9tX8bic607jchr-n1kKcr9EubdE7y27hoaRXaWj7U4l9te_W3N-S2BbjIOz3TKBv5q3V6qyiGV5wv_IbZTTmqXU8PxbDpYmM_ESJXi0RQ=s800

Ganders Goat Soap w/Hop, Sage & Birch
Wickham 1912 Buddha Wood Shaving Soap
hjm Professional w/Blonde Boar 25mm
RazoRock Hawk OC
Feather ProGuard (4)
Aramis Aramis Aftershave

Sunday OCtober 10, 2021
Razor: Gillette RFB SHaDE OC
Blade: Shark Platinum
Brush: Trotter Hancraft "Scoville"
Soap: A&E Rèvolution
AS 1: Humphrey's Alcoholado Maravilla 70
AS 2: A&E Rèvolution Splash
Fragrance: Ethos Dragonsbeard EDP
Consecutive Daily Shaves - # 1,068

My Gillette Raised Flat Bottom that was bought cheap with a broken tooth and was reworked (Grinder, File and sandpaper) into an SE razor for Half DE Blades. A&E Rèvolution has been retired now. RIP you great soap with a great scent..........Have a great day Everyone !!
IMG_20211010_061143925_HDR.jpgIMG_20211010_061128717_HDR.jpgIMG_20211010_063210929_HDR.jpg

Sunday OCtober 10, 2021

My Gillette Raised Flat Bottom that was bought cheap with a broken tooth and was reworked (Grinder, File and sandpaper) into an SE razor for Half DE Blades. A&E Rèvolution has been retired now. RIP you great soap with a great scent..........Have a great day Everyone !!
View attachment 78177View attachment 78178View attachment 78179

That looks bob-on with the RFB plate! I've done one of these with a flat-bottom plate and it looked a bit, well, not right ... RFB, yes! I'm sure @Bogeyman would never forgive me for doing this to a Hybrid Tech :ROFLMAO:

That looks bob-on with the RFB plate! I've done one of these with a flat-bottom plate and it looked a bit, well, not right ... RFB, yes! I'm sure @Bogeyman would never forgive me for doing this to a Hybrid Tech :ROFLMAO:
I had wanted a RFB at the time but wasn't up to the crazy pricing. Saw this with a broken tooth listed for $20 USD and have a great shaver now. I need to send it off for a replating eventually. Where's that Hybrid Tech now............ :ROFLMAO:

Sunday OCtober 10, 2021

View attachment 78177View attachment 78178View attachment 78179
5pwtue.jpg

Sunday 10th October

AM-JKLVXd7Ph8JyS6rRPXFF5rTNh0acBDAnjE2bsvCLjH0kN3O8tkzCIHbWzr1AQC2ZGD16cPRFUABieIXTxNbU9BQjy3QglvruWZ7wW0R2yAH97NCW9diFsJdS-5S_827pTPcUSsKRXefGRgccLKzxd4yyg8g=w1200

Ganders Goat Soap w/Hop, Sage & Birch
Moon Soaps Sorrento Shaving Soap
Omega Professional w/Blonde Boar 28mm
RazoRock Hawk (A Plate)
Feather ProGuard (7)
Alvarez Gomez Cologne

Such a smooth shave with the Hawk on the A plate, even with a well used blade ... no sting from the splash, which is indeed cologne-strength!

@pjgh Rohleder has convinced me that the Hybrid Tech shaves no different than an English FB Tech which is logical from their exact specs. Of course this runs counter to the mythology some seem to have that the Hybrid is magical and the "Excalibur" of wet shavedom. ;)

@pjgh Rohleder has convinced me that the Hybrid Tech shaves no different than an English FB Tech which is logical from their exact specs. Of course this runs counter to the mythology some seem to have that the Hybrid is magical and the "Excalibur" of wet shavedom. ;)
... and I've said the same. But when you've both a Jaguar and a Daimler in the garage, inevitably the Daimler goes for a ride. I do keep an eye out for a shaver grade/economical purchase for you. Right! 'nuff of this double edge talk ... this is a SINGLE edge thread.

Back
Top Bottom