Single Edge by Supply Provision - are you getting one?

Seems like I am getting better and better shaves with the Single Edge every time I use it.
Had an absolutely stellar shave today and after two passes I am as closely shaved as one can be without starting to scrape off actual skin. Well done @getsupply and I gotta say I'm happy I 'stuck' with v1 as it has been proven to work really well and I rather like the blade ejection feature

I'm a three-dot base plate shaver and even though I'd be interested in a potential, future four-dot plate I don't think I actually "need" one. Now an OC base plate I'd be all over!

Initially disappointed, after switching to 3 dots, and persevering I am not unhappy with my purchase, but I'm not running for the cabinet to use it very much.
There has Been More than a Few Folks Disappointed with the Aggressiveness of this Injector..The Thing is..Seasoned Injector Users are Used to Far More Efficient Vintage Injectors by the Sounds of it..

Efficiency is the Hall Mark of an Injector Razor..A Lot of Folks that are Buying these are Vintage Injector Users & they Will Measure any Modern SE Against them..That's Why I Never Bothered Buying One..Hell..I Tried the Classic Cobra there & Whilst I liked it a Lot it..Its a Pussy Cat Compared to Some Vintage Injectors..

Billy

Oh the SingleEdge is plenty efficient - especially with the more aggressive base plate. After two passes I was as clean shaven as its possible to be.

The razor is rather superior to older shite razors like the Schick F and Personna 'Star Trek'
Vintage does not equate better.

Latest update from Patrick via email on 01.09. GMT concerning batch No.2: US customers can begin receiving their shipments in late October (with international shipments not far behind).

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

My Single Edge has today come back into use after a spell of DE's, Rocnel and Claymore razors.

Much as I like the razors that use Feather and Kai blades, it's a pleasure to be using an SE with a narrower, new blade. Even using a Personna blade, I managed a very satisfactory 2-pass shave, and I'm pleased that my initial good impressions of the Single Edge still stand.

I still think that, as an old butterfingers, I may end up needing a replacement screw and spring.