Single Edge by Supply Provision - are you getting one?

Nice Review Tom..Glad You Like it..

Billy

Tom,
Nice report. If it suits the creator of the Bunny, it must be worth a look. Feeling tempted.
Mike B
PS I have been lucky enough to have tried the Bunny.

Mike.

I am looking forward to using the most aggressive base plate. I hope it makes it right were I like the efficiency.

I was pleased as to how smooth it was. Very easy to find a suitable angle.

Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank YOU, Tom for the kind words and glowing review. I'm very pleased to hear you enjoy the razor. There really are some fine fellows out there in this community, and I'm honored to be able to participate in it. Hope you enjoy it for many years to come!

Yes I do. I think with the most aggressive plate, it will be a nice razor. I find the Feathers to work best for me.

I'm very pleased with my Single Edge, and find it works well with the Personna blades supplied, and even better with a NOS Schick.

I've got plenty of Kai and Feather blades for my Mongoose razors, so I think I'd better have a go with a cut-down Feather Professional in the Single Edge. I'd appreciate a couple of hints on the cutting-down process.
  • Is it best to cut the excess off one end of the blade, or to centre the SE size injector blade over the Feather, and cut equal amounts off each end? Does it even matter?
  • Do the Feather slots require any special treatment?
  • What's you favoured tool for doing the cutting?
Thanks in advance.
PS I do a fair amount of cutting and shaping of DE blades for Wardonias, the Rocnel SE, and one or two other "oddity" DE razors, but Feather ACs are a new venture.

Hey guys.
Cutting down the Feather Is an easy process. Here is my method.
1. Lay a regular injector over the feather. Align one edge flush. It does not matter. I then use a sharpie and draw a line on the feather.

2. Take either sheers or heavy scissors and cut along line. Be careful that small piece likes to fly away.

3. Cleanup snipped end with a bit of sand paper if needed. Or use a nail file.

4. Then just load into razor by hand, using the handy dandy quick release function.

5. Enjoy the shave.

Tom

+ 1..I Personally Put the Cut Down Blade into a Standard Injector Magazine & Inject as Normal..

Billy