Simpsons Trafalgar 3? Best value brush ever?

Howdy all, so I’ve had a Simpson Chubby 2 Synthetic for about a year and it’s brilliant in every way…. But it’s not cheap.

2 days ago I bought a Simpson Trafalgar 3 Synthetic at around 1/3 the price and with it sat here in my hand next to the chubby 2 synthetic, I can’t help but wonder if this is going to be a total waste of money, or the best value brush ever?

F1FE05FB-AB84-4280-8529-6C0D9FFF47E7.jpeg

Howdy all, so I’ve had a Simpson Chubby 2 Synthetic for about a year and it’s brilliant in every way…. But it’s not cheap.

2 days ago I bought a Simpson Trafalgar 3 Synthetic at around 1/3 the price and with it sat here in my hand next to the chubby 2 synthetic, I can’t help but wonder if this is going to be a total waste of money, or the best value brush ever?

View attachment 74633
The T3 is a great brush for not a lot of money, I can't find fault with mine and would recommend it to anyone looking for a quality synthetic and I'm not even a big fan of synthetic brushes, I much prefer a Silvertip badger, so there you go! :)

Paul.

It's astounding VFM in comparison to the Chubby 2 synthetic - I've the T1 as well, which ilso good, but gave the T2 a miss as I've a Symfix which I re-knotted with a 24mm synbad knot and it's a good trio of brushes.

Back
Top Bottom