Simpsons "Special" Brush

Mikael said:
antdad said:
I'd see if you can trade a razor for that Chubby 2 in Best that's on offer in the B/S/T.

HEY, that´s the corner I´m working at. Move on, bitch, nothing to see here :evil: :lol:

im gonna see of he wants an aristocrat for it !!!
45.gif
:lol: :lol: :lol:

sunburyboy93 said:
Only joking Mikael, that's a nice brush, hope you get it

steve ;)

I´m joking too, it´s fair game and I think you can ask Ben about it. I think it´s maybe easier for him to decide about a trade with a DE razor? I´ll get a high end brush sooner or later ... Even though a chubby 2 in finest has been my dream brush since I was a toddler ... *violins playing* :lol:

Mikael said:
Even though a chubby 2 in finest has been my dream brush since I was a toddler ... *violins playing* :lol:

crying.gif

i want you to have it....... , you need to have it........... , in fact im gonna buy it for you !!!
you poor neglected man, i know what it's like to go without
crying.gif

Fido said:
antdad said:
Mick seems happy with his but I just don't think best value is to be had from these Simpson low end models unless of course you just want to own a Simpson for the sake of owning one.

I'd see if you can trade a razor for that Chubby 2 in Best that's on offer in the B/S/T.

I'm with antdad on this. My suggestion holds good as a fair priced example of a lower end Simpsons. I don't get excited by a Simpsons until I get to the Duke 3 Best.

what can i say, i have money and no taste.

sunburyboy93 said:
Mikael said:
Even though a chubby 2 in finest has been my dream brush since I was a toddler ... *violins playing* :lol:

crying.gif

i want you to have it....... , you need to have it........... , in fact im gonna buy it for you !!!
you poor neglected man, i know what it's like to go without
crying.gif

Thanks bud, sniff, I tried to be the bigger man for a while, but stuff like that runs deep and gets one back to
crying.gif
, well it runs deep :cry: ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom