Simpson...eat my badger.

In praise of the larger lady this brush really did make my arm ache, the BK12 is a freak.

kent2h.jpg

WHOA! I just had to take a double-take that's mighty huge Pure badger! What are the specs on that?
Drop20Gob.gif

This reminds me of Chris' ( DR. P's ) Kent brush. Anyway what are your thoughts as far as performance? Any chance can get shot of bird's eye view of brush? Thanks!

I always was sure I was right to go no larger than my BK8. The BK12 really is a monster. Great fun though?

I have never understood why Kent have "Pure Badger" on their brushes. This one's a silvertip isn't it?

I think Kent Pure Badger is meant in the classic sense rather than a particular badger hair type, it certainly doesn't feel like "Pure" badger hair to me.

With a 30mm diameter knot with 62mm loft, the knot is still damp but it has bloomed to around 90mm in diameter. It's lovely and soft and has a well stuffed knot. To be expected its a painting style and cream brush only. The good lady has already decided it can be used as a make up brush if I don't get on with it...not a chance.

I need a bigger bowl though, I used it for the first time this morning and I should have just used the sink as a lather bowl, nice to be able to lather my face in about 4 strokes, it will take a little getting used to but it was fun.

antdad said:
I've always had a thing about large girls with a muff in full bloom...

Well, "KENT" is only an vowel away . . . .

I see Ms Simpson next to it has been "sterilised" -- making it a safer bet ;)

Back
Top Bottom