Show us your boars!

Think you are getting there. Good start.

Wow! Holy cow! Holy shit! Holy moly!

Winsor & Newton water colours has 7 colors of green. Not nearly enough to describe my envy.

How's the Jaguar 2003?

Just put the Omega 10098 on the list. Thanks.

How's the Jaguar 2003?

The Jaguar 2003 is really huge and produces tons of lather in seconds.
Got less backbone and therefore performs best with shaving creams and soft soaps.
That brush is just fun but I would not buy it anymore. I like my Omegas most and much
more than my Semogues.

Last edited:
I opened a commode in which I also put some shaving stuff and found this...

View attachment 26858

Maybe it is time for visiting some group meetings ... Hi, my name is Floid_Maniac and I am an addict ... Hi Floid_Maniac ...
I like your style, bulk buying while there's a deal on, it's not like they are going to go out of fashion, I like the two on the right

I love the look of the painted handle Semogues but have read they suffer with the paint flaking off, any truth to that? I'm sorely tempted to grab a 1305.

I've read that as well, had my 1305 since beginning of April, used about two/three times a week and no sign of degradation of the finish yet.

Have to admit it's got three 'bubbles' in the paint on the bottom so I take care to dry it properly and not put it on the base while it's wet and so far it's been holding up fine.

Apparently putting a clear coat on yourself helps conserve the finish as well.

I'd say go for it, awesome looking and performing brush, especially when it starts to break in after a week or two!

I love the look of the painted handle Semogues but have read they suffer with the paint flaking off, any truth to that? I'm sorely tempted to grab a 1305.
Not really. My 1305 has some chipped paint but that's only because I've dropped it once or twice. The paintwork on these brushes is fine.
You won't regret getting one.

Look after it, ie don't drop it and the paint isn't going anywhere.