show me your combs and brushes :)

Question: if you shave your head why in the Hell would you need a comb or a brush? That's like a 90 yr. old man buying condoms. :unsure:

yes as @Sabre said its for the beard

whats wrong with a 90 year old buying condoms? come on, dont hate the player, hate the game lol :ROFLMAO:

nice i miss my kent brushes a lot but they only seem to do natural bristle brushes aka boar bristle brushes

whats the chicago comb like? any good?
Sorry for my late response :(
As far as I know Kent has only boar brushes, I like them a lot. I used to have a brush with an air cushion and pins with a little ball at the end. They didn last very long with my thick and long hair.
The Chicago comb is really great. Read some reviews on forums and I gave it a try. At first I was "afraid" that the steel was not very pleasant but it feels very good. Best of all, no more broken teeth or teeth that were misformed.
Both are not cheap, but will probably last more then a lifetime.

Sorry for my late response :(
As far as I know Kent has only boar brushes, I like them a lot. I used to have a brush with an air cushion and pins with a little ball at the end. They didn last very long with my thick and long hair.
The Chicago comb is really great. Read some reviews on forums and I gave it a try. At first I was "afraid" that the steel was not very pleasant but it feels very good. Best of all, no more broken teeth or teeth that were misformed.
Both are not cheap, but will probably last more then a lifetime.

if you love chicago combs and i also do too btw check this out,
if youre in the states you can get it but i cant seem to find it on amazon uk

Although I keep my hair very short, a #2 buzz cut, I still brush my scalp every day. For this I have a Kent soft blonde bristle boar brush for thin and fine hair and a more robust Fendrihan black bristle boar “house brush”. For travel I have a scaled down version of the Fendrihan brush. I much prefer the Fendrihan brushes to the Kent. I also have a plethora of combs, mostly Kent, left over from before I started having a buzz cut. My wife is slowly expropriating my collection of Kent combs.

hey so what combs and brushes you lot using at the moment?

absolutely love my chicago combs obviously not affliated but these do defo beat the kent combs which are amazing too

anyone know of any brushes that are not boar brushes?

btw ive got a horse hair brush but was wondering if anyone know why people dont use badger as hair brushes?
ive never really seen any and their always used as shaving brushes though,

hey so what combs and brushes you lot using at the moment?

absolutely love my chicago combs obviously not affliated but these do defo beat the kent combs which are amazing too

anyone know of any brushes that are not boar brushes?

btw ive got a horse hair brush but was wondering if anyone know why people dont use badger as hair brushes?
ive never really seen any and their always used as shaving brushes though,
I would imagine all cheap brushes are nylon...

Reactions: saj
I would imagine all cheap brushes are nylon...
yea most synthetics are made with nylon

most bearded youtbers swear on boar brushes as being the best but for those who cant use boar brushes the vegan/nylon options are pretty good, bit like synthetic shaving brushes in that sense

ive got this one vegan one completely forgot what material its madde out of will try to look, its a ight colour think from plant or something dont quite remember but its bristles are on the harder side

yea most synthetics are made with nylon

most bearded youtbers swear on boar brushes as being the best but for those who cant use boar brushes the vegan/nylon options are pretty good, bit like synthetic shaving brushes in that sense

ive got this one vegan one completely forgot what material its madde out of will try to look, its a ight colour think from plant or something dont quite remember but its bristles are on the harder side
I was referring to Hair not shaving brushes...

Reactions: saj
Back
Top Bottom