show me your combs and brushes :)

abj

nice i miss my kent brushes a lot but they only seem to do natural bristle brushes aka boar bristle brushes

whats the chicago comb like? any good?
Sorry for my late response :(
As far as I know Kent has only boar brushes, I like them a lot. I used to have a brush with an air cushion and pins with a little ball at the end. They didn last very long with my thick and long hair.
The Chicago comb is really great. Read some reviews on forums and I gave it a try. At first I was "afraid" that the steel was not very pleasant but it feels very good. Best of all, no more broken teeth or teeth that were misformed.
Both are not cheap, but will probably last more then a lifetime.

OP
saj1985
Sorry for my late response :(
As far as I know Kent has only boar brushes, I like them a lot. I used to have a brush with an air cushion and pins with a little ball at the end. They didn last very long with my thick and long hair.
The Chicago comb is really great. Read some reviews on forums and I gave it a try. At first I was "afraid" that the steel was not very pleasant but it feels very good. Best of all, no more broken teeth or teeth that were misformed.
Both are not cheap, but will probably last more then a lifetime.

if you love chicago combs and i also do too btw check this out,
if youre in the states you can get it but i cant seem to find it on amazon uk

Although I keep my hair very short, a #2 buzz cut, I still brush my scalp every day. For this I have a Kent soft blonde bristle boar brush for thin and fine hair and a more robust Fendrihan black bristle boar “house brush”. For travel I have a scaled down version of the Fendrihan brush. I much prefer the Fendrihan brushes to the Kent. I also have a plethora of combs, mostly Kent, left over from before I started having a buzz cut. My wife is slowly expropriating my collection of Kent combs.

Top Bottom