show me your combs and brushes :)

I don't need any! A towel or a hand will suffice for my minimal swede fur. I'm not Baldilocks and the three hairs, but what I have is under a #6 guard on the trimmer so it can't exactly get unruly.
Which clippers you got?

Need a a mega clippers thread tbf

View attachment 94762
Kent club hair brush OEH1 hand made ebony wood and pure white bristle, a lovely brush.

Paul.
Love Kent brushes/combs

Chicago combs have really and truly overtaken Kent combs not just for myself but even within the bearded community which is clear to see

I had two Kent brushes which were board brushes so I had to get rid of them, I threw them away but always regret not giving them away as a PIF

how much was the Kent brush if you don't mind me asking?

The Kent brushes are top quality but expensive, I did ring them up and they don't offer any synthetic and their pure bristle brushes are obviously boat bristle

Love Kent brushes/combs

Chicago combs have really and truly overtaken Kent combs not just for myself but even within the bearded community which is clear to see

I had two Kent brushes which were board brushes so I had to get rid of them, I threw them away but always regret not giving them away as a PIF

how much was the Kent brush if you don't mind me asking?

The Kent brushes are top quality but expensive, I did ring them up and they don't offer any synthetic and their pure bristle brushes are obviously boat bristle
It cost quite a bit but it's totally hand made from the best materials and will last a lifetime!

Paul.

Reactions: saj
It cost quite a bit but it's totally hand made from the best materials and will last a lifetime!

Paul.
yea theyre nice and will last a lifetime if you look after them like you say and the kent customer services seems good too

check out this vid for cleaning those brushes, very helpful and btw hes go a nice bead (or i should say had lol)

hey so guys i have to say the chicago combs are awesome, the best with kent in close second best

been using chicago combs for a while and i love them, i got different ones like the two afro picks which are amazing

if you love chicago combs and i also do too btw check this out,
if youre in the states you can get it but i cant seem to find it on amazon uk

i got the above chicago pet comb from amazon.com so got delivered from the states,
if youve got a decent size beard this is a must have

hey so guys i have to say the chicago combs are awesome, the best with kent in close second best

been using chicago combs for a while and i love them, i got different ones like the two afro picks which are amazing

i got the above chicago pet comb from amazon.com so got delivered from the states,
if youve got a decent size beard this is a must have
Labeled as a pet Comb! Woof woof! :)

Paul.

• Haha
yea i think they aimed it at the wrong market lool

those guys within the ebarded comunity in the states got that comb very cheap and i think chicao comb was wondering whats going on, how comes so any sales of the pet comb out of no where loool
I bet you look like an Afghan hound once you've been combed out! Woof! :)

Paul.

• Haha
Back
Top Bottom