show me your combs and brushes :)

Lol I was just looking it up apparently it is anti static but I had no idea..I do use a couple of brushes just ones I picked up at boots..a small Tony & Guy paddle brush that was about £5/£6 and a babyliss again about £5/6 and a miniature brush our lass picked up for me a few years ago somewhere for about £2..I don’t often use them though usually just use my hands. I don’t use any bristle type brushes I find them too soft to get through my hair but they might be ideal on the beard
nah you can get hard ones, i mean really hard

you seen those guys with 'waves'? they use wave brushs and some are very hard bristle

i got a double sided extra hard bristle brush, i really enjoy that feeling of the brush exfoliating the skin under the beard tbh

nah you can get hard ones, i mean really hard

you seen those guys with 'waves'? they use wave brushs and some are very hard bristle

i got a double sided extra hard bristle brush, i really enjoy that feeling of the brush exfoliating the skin under the beard tbh
Yeh don’t think they would get through my hair my hair is really long on top like 7 inches long and short from a number 1 to a 3 on the sides..I have straight hair and the top gets quite knotty and bristle type brushes won’t get through the lugs it needs the plastic ones, every time I get my hair cut the barber comments on how knotty it gets lol

Yeh don’t think they would get through my hair my hair is really long on top like 7 inches long and short from a number 1 to a 3 on the sides..I have straight hair and the top gets quite knotty and bristle type brushes won’t get through the lugs it needs the plastic ones, every time I get my hair cut the barber comments on how knotty it gets lol
yea youre right, if thats the case youre better off with a wide tooth comb, as you wont as much hair fall as compared to a close tooth comb imo

I can't get the images of either a strong 90s undercut or Hitler from my head when I read your description. Please tell me it's neither of those

I can't get the images of either a strong 90s undercut or Hitler from my head when I read your description. Please tell me it's neither of those
Haha the top is disconnected from the other hair so in a way it’s a similar way of cutting as they did for the undercut in the 90’s but i wear it styled forwards and messed up to give it volume so like a big messy fringe but kept neat and trim everywhere else..my hair is an absolute pain in the arse and a high maintenance style, I wear a baseball cap whenever I can get away with it so I don’t have to do it but if I’m going out I have no choice..have been thinking about having a change recently

i do like love boar brushes but cant use them due to religous reasons,
do miss my kent combs, those are awesome

i've got a bit of a collection of nylon brushes now,
even got a horse hair brush its nice but way too soft for me personally tbh,
i am actually wondering if i could use that horse hair brush as a shaving brush? lol
No reason why you couldn't use your horse hair hair brush as a shaving brush, go for it! :)
I like pure bristle nail brushes and Im going to try a soft pure bristle tooth brush at some point, anyone tried one?

Paul.

No reason why you couldn't use your horse hair hair brush as a shaving brush, go for it! :)
I like pure bristle nail brushes and Im going to try a soft pure bristle tooth brush at some point, anyone tried one?

Paul.
What do you mean nail brush? Any pics of what you mean?

Haha the top is disconnected from the other hair so in a way it’s a similar way of cutting as they did for the undercut in the 90’s but i wear it styled forwards and messed up to give it volume so like a big messy fringe but kept neat and trim everywhere else..my hair is an absolute pain in the arse and a high maintenance style, I wear a baseball cap whenever I can get away with it so I don’t have to do it but if I’m going out I have no choice..have been thinking about having a change recently
You trying to copy those vikings haircuts from the tv show vikings? Swear Raynor lathbrooks hair and beard in the vikings tv show look sickkk

A nail brush, a small stiff brush used with soap and water for cleaning under your finger nails and scrubbing your hands if particularly dirty.

Paul.
Ohh yea I get you

Never knew you could get them in pure bristle, thought they were all nylon synthetic bristles tbh

A very unusual but never the less interesting thread; a selection of my brushes etc: Light wood, Kent MG3; Dark wood, Kent MN11 (both pure bristle, the light wood is slightly softer bristle than the dark wood); 1970's Air-flex brush; Taylor Handmade in Switzerland comb and a brush cleaner for good measure (I failed to include in the image the Light wood Kent NB 1 Reinforced Bristle Nail brush, but how far does one go!).

Attachments

• P1020618.JPG
    P1020618.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 9
  • P1020619.JPG
    P1020619.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom