show me your combs and brushes :)

D

Deleted member 12673

hello people im really into my combs and brushes and like finding unique stuff,
so i was wondering can you peeople show me your combs and brushes :)

Lol this is likely one of the most expensive combs you have ever seen I’m not sure it’s available anymore as I’ve had it for a number of years I had it imported from the states and it cost me not far off £100 ! Would I recommend one haha no I wouldn’t it’s no different to a normal comb8C3E78DE-727A-4FE0-93E8-388EE73D41F8.jpeg4DFF5714-91DC-4867-945F-C7B86B83B784.jpeg

Lol this is likely one of the most expensive combs you have ever seen I’m not sure it’s available anymore as I’ve had it for a number of years I had it imported from the states and it cost me not far off £100 ! Would I recommend one haha no I wouldn’t it’s no different to a normal combView attachment 71975View attachment 71976

what material is it made out of?

thats a lot of money for a comb, dont think i could convince myself to spend that much on it lol

tbh the most ive spent on combs is the kent combs
the kent combs are well thought of in the beard community but the one thats being raved at at the moment is chicago comb company,
they do carbon fibre combs whihc are heat resistant and anti static

i threw away my two kent boar bristle brushes and a omega boar bristle brush,
but im so silly i shouldve pif'd it to someone but didnt even think about it

tbh i used to follow the hype of anti static combs like it had to be just wooden or carbon fibre etc but now i dont care really and havent really noticed any difference tbf

what material is it made out of?

thats a lot of money for a comb, dont think i could convince myself to spend that much on it lol

tbh the most ive spent on combs is the kent combs
the kent combs are well thought of in the beard community but the one thats being raved at at the moment is chicago comb company,
they do carbon fibre combs whihc are heat resistant and anti static

i threw away my two kent boar bristle brushes and a omega boar bristle brush,
but im so silly i shouldve pif'd it to someone but didnt even think about it

tbh i used to follow the hype of anti static combs like it had to be just wooden or carbon fibre etc but now i dont care really and havent really noticed any difference tbf
It’s made of anodised stainless steel nice to look at but that’s about it lol I don’t use it I find a brush or just my hands work better when I blow dry and style my hair..I really do buy some pointless sh** sometimes ! Can’t say I’ve ever seen anything about anti static combs can see why some people might buy into it though

It’s made of anodised stainless steel nice to look at but that’s about it lol I don’t use it I find a brush or just my hands work better when I blow dry and style my hair..I really do buy some pointless sh** sometimes ! Can’t say I’ve ever seen anything about anti static combs can see why some people might buy into it though
well a lot of folk who are in the beard community really big up the anti static combs

ive got cheapy stainless steel combs but they tug a bit tbh, dont really like them

just using this new plastic one as i type, not bad at all got all 6 for about six odd quid delivered

btw you use any brushes? i got the denman brushes, those are really good

well a lot of folk who are in the beard community really big up the anti static combs

ive got cheapy stainless steel combs but they tug a bit tbh, dont really like them

just using this new plastic one as i type, not bad at all got all 6 for about six odd quid delivered

btw you use any brushes? i got the denman brushes, those are really good
Lol I was just looking it up apparently it is anti static but I had no idea..I do use a couple of brushes just ones I picked up at boots..a small Tony & Guy paddle brush that was about £5/£6 and a babyliss again about £5/6 and a miniature brush our lass picked up for me a few years ago somewhere for about £2..I don’t often use them though usually just use my hands. I don’t use any bristle type brushes I find them too soft to get through my hair but they might be ideal on the beard

see a lot of these on ebay any good?

i assume you mean boar bristle when you say natural bristle?
Yes, boar bristle as most vintage brushes were made from.

Yes mine are very good brushes and made with the darkest ebony wood you could wish for and had seen very little use when they were given to me and are in very good condition indeed.
I shall have to have a look on eBay out of curiosity.

Paul.

Last edited:
Yes, boar bristle as most vintage brushes were made from.

Yes mine are very good brushes and made with the darkest ebony wood you could wish for and had seen very little use when they were given to me and are in very good condition indeed.
I shall have to have a look on eBay out of curiosity.

Paul.
i do like love boar brushes but cant use them due to religous reasons,
do miss my kent combs, those are awesome

i've got a bit of a collection of nylon brushes now,
even got a horse hair brush its nice but way too soft for me personally tbh,
i am actually wondering if i could use that horse hair brush as a shaving brush? lol

Back
Top Bottom