Should we have changed out usernames?

I didn't think about it before and to be honest do not really give a jot. But what is the opinion on if we should have changed out usernames from the ones we use(d) over at B&B? Thinking about it I suppose is only a matter of time before a googlebot finds and indexes this site and identical usernames are easy to trace.

Perhaps any criticisim of draconian measures at other sites may lead to repercussions by the Jim.

It was just I noticed a few of the guys had used different usernames and others hadn't any thoughts? if the concensus if that we should then boab should be albe to cahage them if needed.

I'm quite happy keeping my username the same. I have been taking the piss out of certain obvious B&B failings, but of course still find the site very interesting and worth a visit. Are you thinking they could ban us if they see us here? If they do then I'm not too bothered. As far as I'm concerned it's a case of 'CONUK is dead, long live CONUK!', but actually we now have a much better platform than before. I am quite happy to be a 'lurker' again if need be. I'm sure that over time we will acrue a nice cache of reviews and shaving advice, UK style!!

I would hope that no one at B&B felt the need to persecute anyone for using a more localised and dare I say it more user friendly version of what we had with the CONUK group.The BBC are always at pains to point out that other TV listings magazines are available :lol: and many members over there are also members at other shave related forums.I wanted to provide an alternative forum rather than competition but if anyone feels that they would feel better with a name change then it is very easily done on my part.A simple PM and a few seconds clicking on my part is all it would take :)

Back
Top Bottom