Shirts

It's always good to talk about these things Sabre and your statement is true. You must realise that you may now be in a position that you could not probably even wear all the shirts you have purchased, let alone wear them out. However at the very least give it your best shot.
As you, I have always loved menswear, but have now come to the conclusion that I have everything that I need and have given up actually buying anything more, apart from consumables, such as socks and underwear etc.
There are still a few things that I would like, but I now really do ask myself the question; would I wear it or make use of it and invariably the answer is no!
Good luck Sabre, take it steady.
whitesix

I too love shirts but not to the point where I would have hundreds as 10 is sufficient for me, but I did take full advantage of the Gieves sale recently and bought 3 super shirts each for a wonderful price. I don't think 18.5" collars are everyday sizes so they sold them really cheap.

such as socks

Socks? Consumables? They are essentials and a very overlooked part of dressing. Or so the Sock Club London convinced me and I have been a sock fiend ever since. And then the SCL disappeared but my faith in hosiery has remained

I too love shirts but not to the point where I would have hundreds as 10 is sufficient for me, but I did take full advantage of the Gieves sale recently and bought 3 super shirts each for a wonderful price. I don't think 18.5" collars are everyday sizes so they sold them really cheap.

Socks? Consumables? They are essentials and a very overlooked part of dressing. Or so the Sock Club London convinced me and I have been a sock fiend ever since. And then the SCL disappeared but my faith in hosiery has remained
I only bought one of theirs. 2 from Kilgour.

20210306_162450.jpg

20210412_205318.jpg

And loads more from everyone else...

Back
Top Bottom