Sheepskin Slippers

After being on my wishlist for a few years, I have finally purchased a pair of Sheepskin slippers. I was considering Drapers or Celtic, but saw a great offer from Morland's. Code BF40 for 40% off...

View attachment 114284
where i come from id get arrested for wearing these,
There’s an infestation of fashion police.
but i’m sure they’ll keep your tootsies warm

After being on my wishlist for a few years, I have finally purchased a pair of Sheepskin slippers. I was considering Drapers or Celtic, but saw a great offer from Morland's. Code BF40 for 40% off...

View attachment 114284
Well I have been wearing these since relocating. They look better than my former Crocs. There isn't much cushioning in the sole. Since I purchased these Morlands have closed down...

1710661000630.jpeg
I've got these coming today, Snugrugs, Suede and real Sheepskin lining with rubber sole. I used to wear the Mule type ones but my poor tootsies were always cold, these should fix that problem. My Daughter got me some great looking felt slippers with faux lining but they made my feet stink. They got binned pretty quickly. Only cheap at £24.00 too.

View attachment 118295
I've got these coming today, Snugrugs, Suede and real Sheepskin lining with rubber sole. I used to wear the Mule type ones but my poor tootsies were always cold, these should fix that problem. My Daughter got me some great looking felt slippers with faux lining but they made my feet stink. They got binned pretty quickly. Only cheap at £24.00 too.

I find wearing slippers difficult as my feet overheat readily. It’s a catch 22 as without them, my fat feet get cold. Just wearing socks was best but not now due to arthritic progression as I’m liable to slip and fall. These 1st world problems, eh? Sheesh…

I find wearing slippers difficult as my feet overheat readily. It’s a catch 22 as without them, my fat feet get cold. Just wearing socks was best but not now due to arthritic progression as I’m liable to slip and fall. These 1st world problems, eh? Sheesh…

Like yourself I find wearing slippers to be hot for my feet. My solution might be a bit of a weird one, but it works well for me, maybe it could for you too? It's a combination of wearing flip flops which I pretty much wear all year round, but when it's really cold I combine them with below the ankle thin trainer style socks.

Back
Top Bottom