Shaving Time new payment method Clearpay

Thought this would be of interest to quite a few having recently ordered some new Stirling soaps from Shaving Time I made enquiries with Dave who owns it as to weather Clearpay payments could be a possibility as it's nice and simple 4 payments interest free no credit check and opens up possibilities for when new soaps drop and sell out rapidly. Dave's customer service is excellent and he is very responsive he got back to me again today to confirm this payment method is now live. I think this is excellent news Shaving Time is the only UK stockist of Stirling soap co along with other artisans such as A&E

go on over and take a look Stirling galore

How much soap are you buying where you have to pay in installments?
For some people one soap may be enough to pay in instalments for others it may just be a case of oh that wonderful limited batch soap drops tomorrow and I don't get paid till the end of the week I can order it and pay for it at the end of the week not to miss out, for others they may have a big order to put in. Oh and then there are presents for Christmas etc if you have a few to buy maybe spreading to cost could help

It's just an option my friend

I'm only on my second tub of Stirling soap and from my limited experience it's the best soap I've ever used. Recommend it 100%.

In terms of these new instalment offerings I have used one called "LayBuy" for a non-shaving purchase (£30) - this was for six instalments. Easy/fast setup. But I found it a bit of a faff because contrary to what I expected the instalment weren't taken automatically so after the second one I just paid down the lot. I just wanted to see how it works - other companies may use different approaches.

I'm only on my second tub of Stirling soap and from my limited experience it's the best soap I've ever used. Recommend it 100%.

In terms of these new instalment offerings I have used one called "LayBuy" for a non-shaving purchase (£30) - this was for six instalments. Easy/fast setup. But I found it a bit of a faff because contrary to what I expected the instalment weren't taken automatically so after the second one I just paid down the lot. I just wanted to see how it works - other companies may use different approaches.
I've used it myself before with other shaving companies Clearpay do take payment automatically on the due dates but I tend to pay it off in advance just to be sure it's done

Back
Top Bottom