Shaving Private area

For me it‘s important to have strong grooming habits. Same goes for that area.
I have used scissors, but please do not do that.. That way you are going pick up other things than hair from the floor afterwards.
Quality shaving soap and a good cart razor works very well (Don't use the same equipment on your face!).

However for me, a special made “body grooming” electric razor is the absolute best.
I enjoy spending time shaving my face, shaving other parts of my body isn't as enjoyable - and should't take very long.
i've tried 4-5 different body grooming razors, and they all work well for my daily grooming routine

Happy shaving - and please don't cut yourself...

Well for me it started when my wife gave me a good prep shave the evening before my vasectomy. After that, many moons ago, it's a regular exercise, the shave I mean. Like @Emthor, good shaving soap and a cartridge razor are sufficient.
Wonder if the OP will come back some stage with his take on things.

Why is shaving your testicles a strong grooming habit? I was brought up to shower twice a day, not like millennials who believe Axe/Lynx is a replacement for washing.

Why is shaving your testicles a strong grooming habit? I was brought up to shower twice a day, not like millennials who believe Axe/Lynx is a replacement for washing.
These days, women also like to see a tidy area, it's not like the 80's.

This is some gross crap! A man has hairy balls, 'nuff said!
To some, hairy balls are gross crap.

Last edited: