Shaving Private area

Do you guys shave your testicles and butt hair or just make it short with scissors? I'm too scared to cut my vessels because I have grade 3 varicocele on my left testicle (surgery but its relapsed).

I had to shave the front area following surgery earlier this year. I just used an electric trimmer blade, with a hair comb to avoid touching the area with the blade. When you do catch it, it's not pleasant. Ideally you need three hands though. A friend of mine suggested clippers with a guard on. With the lockdown and barbers being closed, clippers are in short supply.

My process for evaluating any such procedures is to consider how likely i am to end up in A&E, with a Doctor struggling to conceal a grin and asking "So how exactly did this happen" ?

So deff not a blade or scissors ....Oh no,no,no.......if you really have to do this then:

1) Go out n pay for a back, crack and sack.

2) If you have to be a gurl and use an electric trimmer, just be sure to do it properly and practice some imaginative topiary.

3) Man up and use a strip of Duck Tape.

Of course i am not being serious, this is just a cheap laff being handed on a plate to me.