Shaving cream for hot weather (suggestions please)

I have to travel to Africa shortly for work (great timing, it’s never in the winter…) and the warm sensation I get from my current cream isn’t going to be very nice (in fact it’s getting a bit too much for uk temps)

Any suggestions for a cream for hot weather?

Thanks

I have to travel to Africa shortly for work (great timing, it’s never in the winter…) and the warm sensation I get from my current cream isn’t going to be very nice (in fact it’s getting a bit too much for uk temps)

Any suggestions for a cream for hot weather?

Thanks
Depends on whether you like menthol? - I.

Santa Maria Novella Crema da Barba - is a soft Italian shaving soap providing superior slickness, lather and protection during shaving. The natural formula is made with menthol and eucalyptus to refresh, and coconut oil and glycerin to moisturise. Mildly scented with notes of Tabacco Toscano.

One of my favourites.

I don’t dislike it …
:)

I'm sure that you will get myriad suggestions on menthol products - for they are legion. I enjoy them but a nice alternative for me is to go for old-school Cologne scents or bright citrus - they don't so much cool you down, more that they refresh you, which is half the battle. Cheers - I.

I wasn't aware that shaving cream degraded in hot weather. I once went on holiday to Florida for 2 weeks, and I took sufficient cans of shaving foam to last me the duration of my time there. I didn't notice any decline in its consistency or quality, even though it had not been kept cool for the entire time. And it was HOT in Florida...

One of my favourite creams of all time is
Fitjar Islands Folgefonn
However it’s pricey,
I don’t mean you can’t afford it i just mean it’s well over priced at £37.
I love it but at that price i doubt i would get it again.
If money isn’t an object give it a go you won’t be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom