Hi Folks, I have decided to cut down on my shaving den, therefore I am putting some gear for sale. I am selling the lot as a whole, therefore please refrain from offering on single items. This bundle would ideally benefit someone who has just started this beautiful journey into wet shaving.

• Merkur 37C: the classic slant bar DE. Used probably 10-15 times at most.
  • Fatip Special Edition including both open and closed comb. This little monster has seen quite some use as you can see from the sign on the top cap. However, it is in perfect working order. Beware of the closed comb...ime it bites more than the open comb!!!
  • Feather popular: used probably 5 times at best. I am not traveling much anymore, hence it sees no use at all. It includes some feather blades in the box.
  • A bunch (I believe 3) of palmolive sticks grated into a bowl (ex P&B Achilles Last Stand) as a bonus. Good soap to begin with.
Asking price for the lot is £55.00 £35.00 including 2nd class RM shipping to your address in the UK.

Thanks for watching.

(Edit: I apologise, but I have just read about the law on the sale of DE blades, therefore I have removed them from the listing and reduced the price accordingly).

Attachments

• fat 3.jpg
    fat 3.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 525
  • Fat1.jpg
    Fat1.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 39
  • fat2.jpg
    fat2.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 40
  • merk1.jpg
    merk1.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 36
  • merk2.jpg
    merk2.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 34
  • palmolive.jpg
    palmolive.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Popular.jpg
    Popular.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 1,298
Last edited:
Edit: I apologise, but I have just read about the law on the sale of DE blades, therefore I have removed them from the listing and reduced the price accordingly
Just out of Curiosity.
Pertaining to what part of the law regarding the sale of DE blades are you referring to?

Changes to the Offensive Weapons Act which means blades should only be sent with a age verification postal service.
I think that just applies to business sales, I would have no hesitation sending blades to any member here. (y)

Reactions: ATG
Back
Top Bottom