Shaving brush as wedding gift

Hi guys, long time without posting as I grew a beard but “thankfully” I started to lose my hair and have been head shaving with a skull shaver for a while and it’s a great excuse to get my old gear out. Anyway my wife-to-be is interested in getting me a new brush and I’m out the loop so thought I’d ask for recommendations here. Happy with badger, boar or a combo and a guess a large knot would be good.

if you can point me in the right directions that would be amazing. Nice to be back!

Not sure on budget but I’m worth high end!

Can highly recommend Rob of Chisel and hound. Based out of Arkansas USA but DHL shipping is super fast and an individual brush won't incur import duty.

I've had Plisson's, Simpsons, Thater's etc and this is my favourite... It's not even close. Each handle is an individual one off hand made piece of art.

Hi guys, long time without posting as I grew a beard but “thankfully” I started to lose my hair and have been head shaving with a skull shaver for a while and it’s a great excuse to get my old gear out. Anyway my wife-to-be is interested in getting me a new brush and I’m out the loop so thought I’d ask for recommendations here. Happy with badger, boar or a combo and a guess a large knot would be good.

if you can point me in the right directions that would be amazing. Nice to be back!

Not sure on budget but I’m worth high end!

Brew yourself a cup of tea and have a look at the Highlander thread here. Gile's a member here and send him a PM if you like what you see.

I don't know much about badger knots, I'd send Boycie here a PM about his favourite badger knots with his Highlander handles.

Brew yourself a cup of tea and have a look at the Highlander thread here. Gile's a member here and send him a PM if you like what you see.

I don't know much about badger knots, I'd send Boycie here a PM about his favourite badger knots with his Highlander handles.
Brilliant, I’ll have a look. I’m so out of the loop with new producers etc so an afternoon on the forum with a cuppa sounds good.

Back
Top Bottom