Shaved Ice - Lush Shaving Cream

hey so I grabbed this shaving cream by lush called shaved ice on ebay uk, seems to be one of the kitchen exclusive I could be wrong but I think it's a product that's only sold as part of the kitchen subscription or something along those lines, anyways was wondering anyone tried it out?

IMG_20210925_130955.jpg IMG_20210925_131118.jpg

OP
saj1985
Can't say I've seen this befire. What's with the reference to a kitchen? Is it a post shave product? Ingredients don't tally up to something that would provide cushion and glide.
What it is, I stumbled across is when searching for stuff on ebay then I did a search for that product by lush specifically on ebay and it seems to be an kitchen exclusive I could be wrong but seems to be something that was given as one of their many products which they send out within their subscription service

OP
saj1985
I know of Lush but don't buy in to the hype Saj. The have a good marketing team but read the ingredients of their products. Handmade my arse. Chemical loaded shite - no different to the mass produced products on supermarket shelves.
yea i have no idea in regards to this product so yea youre right take it with a pinch of salt,
tbh only got it for like a couple of quid delivered so i thought why not try it as i havent seen it really been mentioned on the forums

Top Bottom