Wool Fat
Semogue 620
Merkur HD
Gillette Super Thin D-5
Alum
Thayers
Aqua Velva
444 ASB

First shave with the 620, it did a great job with the Wool Fat. The Wool Fat is doing the business for me, it must be the lanolin ( when i shave with Williams for example, my skin feels tighter after the shave ). Even if the lather is a tad too thin it still offers good cushioning. My skin feels better for it too.

The Mekur * Gillette Super Thin combo works very, very well for me.

Monday

1912 pattern Ever-Ready
Gem blade
Connought Lavender
No name pure badger
Nivea ASB
Old spice Original

I am hooked on the gem Blade And the Ever-Ready razor

Tuesday

Merkur 39c Slant
Swede
Simpson's Best Badger Special
Kent (MWF) Soap
L'Occitane Cade a/s splash

First shave with a slant, and I still appear to have my facial appendages attached, and the same amount of blood coursing through my veins as I woke up with.

Ian

Tuesday

Ever-Ready Streamline
Gem Blade
Semogue 2000 ( i think it might be starting to break in )
TOC Aromatherapy soap/Palmolive cream
Nivea ASB
Jimmy Cologne

I tried an experiment and worked a half decent batch of TOC lather in my bowel an then added a penny sized squeeze of Palmolive cream and got the most amazing lather you could have got six passes out of it. I got the most slick shave i have had for a long time, A most satisfying Experiment.

Wednesday

Merkur 39c Slant
Swede
Simpson's Best Badger Special
Kent Soap (MWF)
D.R. Harris Aftershave Milk

2nd shave with the slant and all is well. I think I may write some form of review after the third shave.

Ian

Wednesday

La Toja stick
Semogue 620
Merkur HD
GST D 2
Alum
Thayers w/aloe
Alt Innsbruck

La Toja have definately got the non tallow thing sorted, great shave. Alt Innsbruck feels and smells great. The 620 is a top brush for fizzog lathering, size and performance are very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom