Shave of the day Saturday 19th August-Friday 25th August 2017

Morning shave.

Baxters of California Face Wash, BBA Shave Oil.
Haslinger Honig Soap.
RazoRock Bruce 24mm Synthetic.
Little Wren Pottery.
Rockwell 6C (plate 4).
Astra SP (2).
Fine L'Orange Noir Aftershave.
BBA PST Shave Balm.

Not a great shave today due, I think, to the blade. It must have lost it's sharpness somehow, or been a dud in the first place. But after 3 passes the shave was no more than ok, and I'm just about smooth enough. Never mind. New blade new shave tomorrow.

Wed 23rd Aug
RazoRock Syn. 22mm
Faena Sandalwood
Ever Ready "Streamline "
Gem PTFE [ 1 ]
Alum Rub/Rinse off
Jaguar Prestige A/S Lotion

Another change of pace, from AC SE to Injector,and now Vintage SE. I cannot compare it with the likes of the Rocnel or Sabre, but after easy Shaves with the AC powered SE and Injector this is one that needs all of your attention.

I find that a fresh blade is good in this Razor, which if you master it delivers a really good close finish. However compared with the Razors I have used lately it is very aggressive, and provides satisfaction when you know you have got it right.

© Floid_Maniac

The Jaguar Orca JT1 // JT3 shavette blades are sharper and more gentle than the Dovo blades, but will not fit in the Dovo shavette neither the Jaguar blade holder. Get a good shave without a pass ATG but because of my black beard hair, my neck looks on some parts like I didn´t shave myself.

This Wednesday`s morning shave was accompanied by Peter Murphy.

Happy Birthday Wayne.

Last edited:
Thank you so much

Thank you so much
Love it
Thank you

Thank you so much Paul.