shave mon 25th

D

Deleted member 1045

hi!

I had the best shave in over a year this morning! It felt so damn good! I didn't want it to end! I also conditioned and oiled my hair - thought i was doing something girly for a few mins then thought: we guys are allowed to take care of ourselves too :). haha

I used my silvertip badger hair brush, shark blade in a ejde89 and proraso tub and aftershave cream, also used a alum stick (and it hardly stung so I must have been doing it right!)

Soooo goooodddd. I feel like going out and eating some chinese food and then eating some chocolate! :)...So much for job hunting :O

WiffWaff said:
Excellent... go out and eat some Chinese food and then some chocolate... that's an order!

I ended up going to wing yip in cricklewood and bought some stuff and made my own food! :). Fair attempt :D.

Now for that chocolate...time for a walk to go buy it after i've had my chinese green tea :D

For a minute I thought you meant you'd brushed your hair wih a badger hair brush. Then I realised you wouldn't admit that. Then I thought - HWMOM has a Fido badger brush,,,,,heck, with hair like mine, anything's worth a go. I'm going to try it.
Wish I had a Chinese here right now.....:icon_sad:

soapalchemist said:
For a minute I thought you meant you'd brushed your hair wih a badger hair brush. Then I realised you wouldn't admit that. Then I thought - HWMOM has a Fido badger brush,,,,,heck, with hair like mine, anything's worth a go. I'm going to try it.
Wish I had a Chinese here right now.....:icon_sad:
Hi Sharon have you tried KENT they make some very nice hair brushes, (and before any body starts I'm looking for the misses/ daughter OK) if its any consolation however I ate your Chinese food this evening just so you don't have to, just looking out for you.

i think i'm spoiling myself! I had a shave and went to that chinese place today, with some friends this time! Life of an unemployed bum that i am eh? :)

Helveticum said:
Yeah, I've got a Kent brush and it's amazing. Got it from TK for a fiver too :)

The Kent mens hair brushes are the nuts, but I don't need one any more as I keep my hair short these days ( Im hiding my gray ) so I lobed the old one in the bin, I do confess to hinting to the Misses about Kents brushes but to no interest, she keeps trying to de tangle the daughters hair with a crappy one.

I've even sat there with Kent's web page on the iPad with the detangling brush on show :huh: the poor cow is scared shit less of having her hair being sorted in the mornings as its just a world of pain.

Back
Top Bottom