Shave Cream (anyone got any for sale)

So decided i want to try some shaving cream for a few shaves to compare with using soap which is all i have used currently.

As such I thought i would ask on here if anyone had any new or half full or whatever it may be for sale.

I did try bodyshop root sample but the sample was so small it was hard to use really.

So anyone got anything?

Thanks a lot.

Yellow Jim said:
Cozzy,

I've got some stuff that I'm going to list on the BST in the next few days if I get chance, so keep an eye on that.

can you pm me some brief details? if im interested i will wait :)

GodRej..they only make 1 cake soap $3usd..cheap and works well..other cremes are GodRej Lime/original...also Old Spice..Lime/Original from India...cheap n work wonders!..I call them "fool proof lathering tubes and cake soap"... :lol:

Blades

cozzyb said:
So decided i want to try some shaving cream for a few shaves to compare with using soap which is all i have used currently.

As such I thought i would ask on here if anyone had any new or half full or whatever it may be for sale.

I did try bodyshop root sample but the sample was so small it was hard to use really.

So anyone got anything?

Thanks a lot.

Howdy,
I can recommend professor blighty's new line. I just received the coconut cream and aftershave. The smell is absolutely gorgeous and lathers
really well. Normally, i use Martins oil first then lather on top for a really smooth shave. I tried it without the oil and had a great shave.
I have used his hard soaps which are exceptional such as the greenwood,barbarian blade and the strawberry which is hard to resist having
a bite of. ALL are fantastic but the creams he has just developed are as good if not better than the expensive creams.
In my humble opinion, you could not buy a better shave product.

RUSS

yeah palmolive cream in a tube.. costs £1.50 from sainsburys and tescos and it works almost as well as any other cream i've used. Its not quite up there with the best in terms of density of lather and smell.. but it performs staggeringly well for the cash.

Another +1 for Palmolive and Ingram

Palmolive is very slick with a clean scent, nothing fancy just does its job well!
Ingram as well is very good, just takes a bit more product and practice to lather (but not much) and is very cooling!!

These will always be in my rotation!
:D
Whisp

Back
Top Bottom