Second series Bored to death.

Yes, I love this show. Superb comedy. Ted Danson steals every scene he's in.

I've seen the first two series, and have just noticed that the third has been showing in the US since October.

Other quality US comedy shows that deserves a mention are 'Better Off Ted' and 'Party Down'. Both are superb and extremely funny, but sadly each only lasted a couple of series before falling victim to the corporate axe of the bean-counting TV executives.

I've been Sky+ ing it but haven't got round to watching any yet. Never saw series one but a clip of an episode from series two made me think it'd be something worth watching.

I've watched the first series and the first few episodes of the second. It took a few episodes to get going but it's a very good show. I agree Ted Danson steals the show.

I would advise anyone who hasn't seen series one to do so, as Yellow Jim says stick with it it's a slow starter, but the reward is great, some of the episodes from series one will cripple you, the one in particular when Ted Danson tried to get in touch with his more feminine gay side. And also the boxing match.

Regards Jamie.

Back
Top Bottom