SE v DE What's the benefits?

@Blademonkey
You crack me up.... :ROFLMAO:

I've got a couple of questions...
Do you think some one could produce a razor that 'would' please all of the people all of the time?
Also I'm not sure if you have made it clear enough, so would you care to re-emphasise, when YOU talk about a razor, are YOU just meaning in YOUR own opinion. Just thought you should clarify that for the members of the forum. :p
Tee hee hee.....
Mike answered the questions you put to me very well indeed and I don't think I could add anything to make what Mike said any more clear.

Thank you Mike.

Paul

Do you think some one could produce a razor that 'would' please all of the people all of the time?
They made millions of them!!! Then a few folks decided to try to cash in on the renewed wet shaving craze by rough machining some three piece razors and peddling them at high prices to the hapless newbies. :p

Mike answered the questions you put to me very well indeed and I don't think I could add anything to make what Mike said any more clear.

Thank you Mike.

Paul
Nice to see you around again Paul. Hope you are keeping well these days and not suffering with your shoulder. I am a busy bee, cooking. washing etc as SWMBO fractured her kneecap just before Xmas. Like you sticking to one Razor for a few days.
Regards-Mike

Nice to see you around again Paul. Hope you are keeping well these days and not suffering with your shoulder. I am a busy bee, cooking. washing etc as SWMBO fractured her kneecap just before Xmas. Like you sticking to one Razor for a few days.
Regards-Mike
Hi Mike, shoulders still giving me grief but what can you do!
I hope your good lady wife recovers soon and can get off the light duties! :)

Paul.

There is no one size fits all, so to speak

EVERYONE has different preferences

I suspect you will not be satisfied with this answer, but it's the truth. . . . . . No fake news here
I have no beef with you my friend, or anyone else here.

I fully agree that we are all completely different in our wants and needs and that there is no single razor that will please us all.

I'm just having a little fun and you should too.

I have no beef with you my friend, or anyone else here.

I fully agree that we are all completely different in our wants and needs and that there is no single razor that will please us all.

I'm just having a little fun and you should too.

No beef here Toby - don't you know, the entire UK is now vegan ? Europe fu@#*d us!

Incidentally - I believe dead men should be buried with their razors

Back
Top Bottom