SE blade to start

Hi All,
I made my jump into trying SE after a few happy years experimenting with DE and finding my favourite combinations.
I'll get a Hawk V3 (Aggressive), which blades do you recommend?
I'd start with the mildest - Kai Captain titan mild?
Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Hi All,
I made my jump into trying SE after a few happy years experimenting with DE and finding my favourite combinations.
Any suggestions?
Thanks!
I’ve been lucky enough to try a lot from generous guys on here. I like the Kai pink and blue, proguard are good too. I have a box of feather pros I’m working through before I buy some more and I’ll probably go for the pink, there isn’t really a bad blade I’ve tried but the Pros do take a while to ‘smooth’ down, I find the first shave or two a little too sharp but they are a delight after that.

When I was using AC razors my blade of choice was Schick Proline P-30 hands down.
The Feather Pro's I found too harsh.

Hi All,
Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Hi, do İ understand correct; are you in search of single edge blades? Then anyway options are limited, in comparison to DE, unless you want to cut.... Perma-Sharp is the most popular single edge razor blade used by barbers.. I would subjectively recommend Dorco, though.

Hi, do İ understand correct; are you in search of single edge blades? Then anyway options are limited, in comparison to DE, unless you want to cut.... Perma-Sharp is the most popular single edge razor blade used by barbers.. I would subjectively recommend Dorco, though.
Hi I am looking for single edge blades "artist type" (5 cm long), not "half blades".

Back
Top Bottom