SE Blade Hoard

What's in your SE Blade Hoard? I have a mixture of Injector and Artist Club blades. I am always on the look out for NOS Dutch or Swedish Injector blades...

View attachment 77695

Impressive blade inventory.

What's your experience with the AC blades from Ali Express ? I just ordered a pack that are branded Captain Titan Mild Protouch.
I suspect they maybe ripoffs of the Kai Captain blades ? Any thoughts ?

Impressive blade inventory.

What's your experience with the AC blades from Ali Express ? I just ordered a pack that are branded Captain Titan Mild Protouch.
I suspect they maybe ripoffs of the Kai Captain blades ? Any thoughts ?
I have the used Kamisori branded ones. They are okay. I haven't used the knock off version as I have plenty of good Feather and Kai blades to use.

That is quite a hoard!

I have 120x GEM by Personna and about 50x PAL Carbon (blue). Still single edge, I have 100x Personna Hair Shaper blades (for the vintage Weck razors) and maybe 30x Diane Platinum. Oh, maybe 20x Feather Cut (shaper) blades which fit my Vincent straight edge. AC, nearly full packs of Professional, ProGuard and ProSuper. No injector blades.

That is quite a hoard!

I have 120x GEM by Personna and about 50x PAL Carbon (blue). Still single edge, I have 100x Personna Hair Shaper blades (for the vintage Weck razors) and maybe 30x Diane Platinum. Oh, maybe 20x Feather Cut (shaper) blades which fit my Vincent straight edge. AC, nearly full packs of Professional, ProGuard and ProSuper. No injector blades.
I have a small box of shifter and proprietary blades - Tondeo, Jaguar etc.
I also have various Ever Ready and Personna pathology blades for my Weck.

That is quite a hoard!

Like Sabre, pjgh The injector Police have been informed of your Collection. Haha

PJGH said: "No injector blades."

They'll be disappointed .then ..

I'll pack them all off with a complimentary 1912 and few GEMs to put them on the straight and narrow :ROFLMAO:
Yes they were calling to install the need of having an injector in your Collection haha.

Yes they were calling to install the need of having an injector in your Collection haha.

I rather wish I'd kept my "one of each" of the Schicks as the prices are quite remarkable nowadays. I do have a Zinn Gem razor from the very early 1900s which took a proprietary blade and by happy coincidence would take an injector blade. Does that count? Keep the cops at bay?

Back
Top Bottom