Screw top jars

Oh you little beauty! That's the very chappie.

Cheers Jeltz. I will be passing a very large tesco on my way to B & Q. I find I enjoy the quiet walk round looking for a member of staff.......

Incidentally I was out this evening for the same thing, as I intend to grate my Erasmic and Valobra sticks.

Found a couple of glass jars, but they had a candle inside and the plastic screw lid was not that good. Around 1.35 quid. Did not buy.
Then (in another supermarket) found a Dovo 'intensive cream', 150 ml, very low and wide plastic container with excellent screw-in lid. That was 2.50 for the 150ml (i.e. not that cheap just for the container) and something less for the 75ml. Did not buy. Felt sorry I would have to throw so much cream away also.

Ok thanks. I think hair gel will be the best /cheaest option. I'll wait and see what state the damaged tubs are in first. Gaffer tape might solve the whole problem!

My MB 'seconds' came this morning......

The outer part of the tub has a 2p sized hole in it, but it's a double skinned tub so the 'soap' part of it is still intact. No further tubs needed here :D

Back
Top Bottom