Schick Twin Blades

I believe that a few folk are querying the origin of the Schick Twin Blades being sold in UK. The packaging unfortunately is in Japanese. The ones that I purchased direct from Japan has the same packaging, so I actually thought why not look at the dispenser itself.
The photos front & back are in English, and the rear gives an indication of their provenance.

2CFCEE4D-BBF9-4951-A00A-BC80F393EA04.jpeg1E03F8F6-38A1-4F63-BD02-891E9872F91F.jpeg

I believe that a few folk are querying the origin of the Schick Twin Blades being sold in UK. The packaging unfortunately is in Japanese. The ones that I purchased direct from Japan has the same packaging, so I actually thought why not look at the dispenser itself.
The photos front & back are in English, and the rear gives an indication of their provenance.

View attachment 80902View attachment 80904

Warner-Lambert bought Wilkinson Sword in 1993 (USA). In 2000 Pfizer bought WL, so there is certainly no shortage of $$ after they soaked the Gov't for vaccines.

That said, we still have no real idea exactly where these are made. I am thinking China.

Warner-Lambert bought Wilkinson Sword in 1993 (USA). In 2000 Pfizer bought WL, so there is certainly no shortage of $$ after they soaked the Gov't for vaccines.

That said, we still have no real idea exactly where these are made. I am thinking China.
Look at this post:

American made blade.

Back
Top Bottom