Schick Super 11 Twin blade Ultrex - Disposable.

mpf9ret

Supporter
Supporter
Just acquired a pack of Schick Super 11 disposables just for fun. Basically a very light handle fitted with an Ultrex Twin Blade.
Could not resist and as have been wanting a Shave all day just completed one.
Am amazed at the quality of finish, managed not to use undue pressure so no irritation whatsoever. Wonder how many Shaves I will get from one.

C05CCF14-E1AE-4CBF-BBDE-36522BDE9969.jpeg

E7E1A514-359D-458B-8F40-82E3FB9D2922.jpeg

Just acquired a pack of Schick Super 11 disposables just for fun. Basically a very light handle fitted with an Ultrex Twin Blade.
Am amazed at the quality of finish, managed not to use undue pressure so no irritation whatsoever. Wonder how many Shaves I will get from one.

View attachment 102514

View attachment 102515
They look, and sound a hoot. Never ceases to amaze me how new old stock keeps coming up for sale!

I had a bit of a peer at these; not much info on Google. Are they pivot head and is there a lube strip?

Back
Top Bottom