Schick repeating razor

hi everyone,
I've been looking at the schick repeating razors (a,b and c) and I love the concept and history to them.
Does anyone know if you just buy a normal pack of schick injector blades or is there a special type to use in these razors?
Also if anyone knows of one for sale please pm me.
Thanks
Michael

I have a watch alert on ebay for Schick razors - I watched in amazement at how quickly the prices rose for the repeating razors Hope you find the razor that you are after.
Thank you. I've looked for some of the later ones like the j but even they have shot up. Thank you hopefully there will be something come up

Normal injector blades, but injecting them from the handle can lead to a jam and that can be a real pain in the neck to fix. Blades can be inserted manually into the head.
+ 1 on that One....Many a Person has Permanently Jammed Up their Repeaters Using the Internal Magazines..The Original Blades are a Tad Thicker..Modern Blades Fit Fine Hand Loaded..You OFTEN have to Flatten or Tighten So to Speak the Sprung Head ( Blade Holder ) on a Flat Piece of Wood..Just Press it Down Easy Like..

They are Very Nice Shavers..The A Type was My Preferred Model..Design & Shave Wise..

Billy

Was hoping I'd be able to use the internal magazine too but wouldn't want to damage the razor . Is this just because of the different blade thickness? Thank you for the tip on the head tightening. @Fergiebilly
Yeah..Modern Blades WILL DOUBLE FEED..You May Get Away with it for a Moment..But..Its Skull & Cross Bones in My Books..The Mechanism Can Pick Up Two Blades & Lock it & Jam it to Hell n Back..Water Can & May Get in there as Well in the Long Term..Most of Em are On USA EBay..

Billy

@Fergiebilly so it could potentially work if only putting one blade in the magazine at a time? Obviously that takes away from the point of the razor but it could then be used on occasion if wanted? I'll have a look on the USA version then. Is there a customs charge for razors? I've bought from the USA before for different things and sometimes get nothing and others get a very hefty bill.