Schick Razors for Dummies

A user called 'BBS' posted a series of threads called Schick Injectors for Dummies over on the TSD forum.
He later added Schick Band razors and DE (Krona) razors.
I asked politely and he gave me permission to convert his posts to proper nice web pages and host them on my site.

For anyone looking for detailed Schick Injector information that goes well beyond Appleby's classification:

I followed that on another forum and applaud his research utilizing period advertising to date products. The only question I have is why we see all sorts of E Models on Ebay for sale all the time, except for the rare & elusive E 1 Model(?). They either didn't make it for very long or simply didn't make that many. :unsure:

I followed that on another forum and applaud his research utilizing period advertising to date products. The only question I have is why we see all sorts of E Models on Ebay for sale all the time, except for the rare & elusive E 1 Model(?). They either didn't make it for very long or simply didn't make that many. :unsure:
cNiDxm6.jpg

I have a Type E 1..They were On;y Made for a Year or 18 Month or They Didn't Make that Many.. :cool:

Billy

Back
Top Bottom