Schick 70's DE?

Has anyone ever seen one of these?

118-1847_CRW_DCE.jpg

Saw it referenced on B&B but never seen one before - think I want one but not sure why?

One of the few 70s razors I don't ever recall seeing .............. and at the time I was probs using one of the Schicks with disposable head which had an endless steel band for a blade. Must be a rarity (in UK at least) I'm guessing.

JohnnyO. :?

Would appear to be a 1970s Dutch model - I have contacted Mertwje and he is in the know and is getting back to me with some info.

KRF1963 said:
Would appear to be a 1970s Dutch model - I have contacted Mertwje and he is in the know and is getting back to me with some info.
If I understood correctly the model type, Erwin told me long time ago he actually uses one of these to shave...

Well... I shaved with it this morning and here's the lowdown.

It weighs next to bugger all - the handle even floated to the surface in the ultrasonic cleaner :lol: Whilst it looks like a very similar geometry to the Krona, it's altogether more aggressive than the Krona - it's like a silent assassin though. Came as a bit of a surprise from looking at it before the shave. Works well though, no complaints from me.

Back
Top Bottom