Scent of The Day

375x500.5006.jpg

abu al hifs Fougere Tabac - Top: Lavender, Bergamot, Neroli; Heart: Tobacco, Geranium, Rose; Base: Oak Moss, Tonka, Vetiver, Patchouli

Very green, and quite akin to the Jannatul Firdous scents ... but then suddenly the mossiness comes through backed by a really green, almost minty patchouli. At that point my olfactory senses go kinda cross-eyed as it flits back and forth between western and eastern orientation. Very cleverly blended and certainly in the same kinda place as Gianfranco Ferre for Man.

I've heard good things about this one. How is it?
It is a really nice vetiver albeit a bit on mature for my liking (I’m still 50/50 about keeping it). It goes a through stages of fresher and darker-ish vetiver , and finally settling on quite earthy vetiver scent at the end.

Performance is amazing - projects well (at least arm length) for first 2-3 hours, maybe even a bit longer (was still catching the scent at hour 5-6 when moving around and it was one spray on each wrist). Lasts 12+ hours on me - I sprayed it around 9 am and at 10ish pm before shower I still could smell it

Back
Top Bottom