Scent of The Day

375x500.49868.jpg

By the Fireplace​

Top notes: Cloves, pink pepper, orange blossom
Middle notes: Chestnut, Guaiac Wood, Juniper
Hương cuối: Vanilla, Peru Balsam, Cashmeran

Maison-Margiela-Replica-By-the-Fireplace.png

I find the nutty notes in this so delicious and calming, but the smoky notes act like an irritating element…. I search to find a fragrance just like this, but without the fire.. I still use it and try to pretend I’m at school camp, with marshmallows on a stick - by the open fireplace In fact it is nothing but impressive that a fragrance can capture this image «by the fireplace», because it really does. I dont think its a scent to wear on a date or to a business dinner, but at home and whenever you want to be cozy but also in need of a shower after sitting in the woods by the fire. I use to spray it before bedtime.

Last edited:

By the Fireplace​

Top notes: Cloves, pink pepper, orange blossom
Middle notes: Chestnut, Guaiac Wood, Juniper
Hương cuối: Vanilla, Peru Balsam, Cashmeran

View attachment 82972

I find the nutty notes in this so delicious and calming, but the smoky notes act like an irritating element…. I search to find a fragrance just like this, but without the fire.. I still use it and try to pretend I’m at school camp, with marshmallows on a stick - by the open fireplace In fact it is nothing but impressive that a fragrance can capture this image «by the fireplace», because it really does. I dont think its a scent to wear on a date or to a business dinner, but at home and whenever you want to be cozy but also in need of a shower after sitting in the woods by the fire. I use to spray it before bedtime.
It is a great one - I only got samples of it but it reminds me of 15ish years ago when I’m young teens I was sitting at my aunts place, close to fireplace, with hot chocolate and blanket over me during the winter, playing games on PlayStation with my uncle! Such a cosy fragrance - just for staying in home imo

Back
Top Bottom