Scent of The Day

By the Fireplace​

Top notes: Cloves, pink pepper, orange blossom
Middle notes: Chestnut, Guaiac Wood, Juniper
Hương cuối: Vanilla, Peru Balsam, Cashmeran

View attachment 82972

I find the nutty notes in this so delicious and calming, but the smoky notes act like an irritating element…. I search to find a fragrance just like this, but without the fire.. I still use it and try to pretend I’m at school camp, with marshmallows on a stick - by the open fireplace In fact it is nothing but impressive that a fragrance can capture this image «by the fireplace», because it really does. I dont think its a scent to wear on a date or to a business dinner, but at home and whenever you want to be cozy but also in need of a shower after sitting in the woods by the fire. I use to spray it before bedtime.
It is a great one - I only got samples of it but it reminds me of 15ish years ago when I’m young teens I was sitting at my aunts place, close to fireplace, with hot chocolate and blanket over me during the winter, playing games on PlayStation with my uncle! Such a cosy fragrance - just for staying in home imo

375x500.43632.jpg

abu al hifs Fougere Tabac - Top: Lavender, Bergamot, Neroli; Heart: Tobacco, Geranium, Rose; Base: Oak Moss, Tonka, Vetiver, Patchouli

Very green, and quite akin to the Jannatul Firdous scents ... but then suddenly the mossiness comes through backed by a really green, almost minty patchouli. At that point my olfactory senses go kinda cross-eyed as it flits back and forth between western and eastern orientation. Very cleverly blended and certainly in the same kinda place as Gianfranco Ferre for Man.

Top Bottom