Scent of The Day

46-Avalia%25C3%25A7%25C3%25A3o%2Bde%2BFragr%25C3%25A2ncias%2B-%2BPino%2BSilvestre.jpg

Between Oud Malaki, Oud Waafa, Mukhallat Jameel, Fakhrul Oudh & Shayk I think I'd have all the frags I'd ever want. These Al Aneeq scents are cheap and cheerful ... and cheerful as in uplifting.

I enjoyed Arabian Nights the other day, which is a good blast of light, uplifting florals before the dark florals and earthiness takes over ... every now and again, the lighter florals revived. I like that about oils where the notes and character come in waves rather than the linear blast you get with a spray.

Between Oud Malaki, Oud Waafa, Mukhallat Jameel, Fakhrul Oudh & Shayk I think I'd have all the frags I'd ever want. These Al Aneeq scents are cheap and cheerful ... and cheerful as in uplifting.

I enjoyed Arabian Nights the other day, which is a good blast of light, uplifting florals before the dark florals and earthiness takes over ... every now and again, the lighter florals revived. I like that about oils where the notes and character come in waves rather than the linear blast you get with a spray.
I really like this one, Paul.
As you say, it doesn't hit your nostrils like a punch in the face. Rather more polite, and it lingers all day too.
I've been looking at the spay version, but can't see what else it can offer that the oil doesn't already do.

Back
Top Bottom