Scent of The Day

Interesting, I have a bottle of Zara "Vibrant Leather Oud" which is lovely, I wonder how similar they are? Mine looks a different colour but I assume your bottle is coloured by the way it fades at the bottom. Next time I go into town I'll have a look in Zara, all the scent I've had from them has been to my taste.
This was a 2022 release, I don't think it's available; Zara turnaround their frags with a high rate, but the scent notes are Shinus Molle, Elemi and Patchouli

42-Agua%2BBrava.jpg

AHB Festimusk (Attar) - Rose, Orris, Vanilla, Patchouli & Musk

Billed as a Chypre Floral yes, the rose and orris whirl up straight away and then it settles down through the vanilla to a quite green musk ... in a similar way to Pinaud Clubman Musk. Patchouli can be either deep and earthy or actually light and quite minty - this one is the latter.

screen-shot-2022-11-02-at-14-16-40-pm-png.95736

Al Aneeq Fakhrul Oudh

Top notes are Saffron, Cypriol Oil or Nagarmotha and Nutmeg; middle notes are Guaiac Wood, Sandalwood, Gurjan balsam, Patchouli, Jasmine and Cedar; base notes are Vanilla, Amber, Musk and Tonka Bean.

Leathery and oily ... just lightened with the vanilla, but absolutely remaining masculine.

Back
Top Bottom