Scent of The Day

Any thoughts on it yet Paul?
Yes, it's very subtle, not at all over powering, I was getting quite a woody scent with musk. Someone asked what I was wearing today and she said it smelled expensive and she thought it was very alluring and went on to say she could see it being an aphrodisiac.
So make of that what you will! For the money it's certainly worth a punt. I will be getting some more for sure! :)

Yes, it's very subtle, not at all over powering, I was getting quite a woody scent with musk. Someone asked what I was wearing today and she said it smelled expensive and she thought it was very alluring and went on to say she could see it being an aphrodisiac.
So make of that what you will! For the money it's certainly worth a punt. I will be getting some more for sure! :)

Really! I've ordered 5 litres of the stuff!:p;)

A scent hard enough to wear its' very own gold medallion !

JohnnyO. o/

A scent so masculine that it gets in the pub ten minutes before you and gets you both barred for chatting up the bar maid and starting a fight 'cos it couldn't resist tapping up her sister too :D

It's early 2000s Kouros, though ........ If I really want to go on the offensive, I have about five or six bottles of late 80s / early 90s Parfum Corps Kouros. Add 10 feet of projection and another ten hours of longevity.

Told you it was weird stuff ......... You don't quite know what to make of it, but it gets compliments.

Told you it was weird stuff ......... You don't quite know what to make of it, but it gets compliments.
I've had compliments on scents before but never one quite like the one I got today, it should come with a warning on the bottle! :) I'm getting more :)
I have never regreted being enabled on here, so to you and everyone else who have enabled me.....thank you. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom