Scent of The Day

Since our weather matches Benz I'm going to enjoy some of my Hombre vetiver before toddling out to vote. Really fascinating to read the many and varied frags you guys are using.

JohnnyO. o/

Ragbha by Lattafa, today ......

This is the one that's touted as an analogue to Scentstory's 24 Gold Edition. I haven't worn the 24 Gold in a while, but from sniffing away at this on my arm today, I have to say it's very close. It has a little less of the pungent punch that the 24 initially packs and seems more rounded for all of that. There's a lot more sandalwood and musk coming through as well.

Will have to do a side by side comparison but, again, for £12.99 delivered this lovely, sweet, woodsy, musky concoction is an absolute stormer. Longevity, projection and sillage are all nuclear with this one, too

A dab or 9 of Al Rehab Silver - another Creed clone. I find it very pleasant. Nice and light and uplifting. Only went for it because it was the closest one to me before heading out to work!

Today I am mostly wearing "Cigar" perfume oil from Mr Perfume.
I would say it was aromatic / fruity with quite strong Tabacco flower and Bergamont scent, settling down and then cedar and sandalwood comes through and then a base of patchouli , Amber and musk.
All in all a very nice scent that is not too heavy and could be worn throughout the day as well as evening wear. Recommended

A dab or 9 of Al Rehab Silver - another Creed clone. I find it very pleasant. Nice and light and uplifting. Only went for it because it was the closest one to me before heading out to work!
I have the silver oil and like it very much, I have been told it is a very close match to Creed Silver mountain water and that the scent lasts much longer than the real thing! How's that for value?

I have the silver oil and like it very much, I have been told it is a very close match to Creed Silver mountain water and that the scent lasts much longer than the real thing! How's that for value?
£1.99 delivered - can't go wrong! I bought it on the back of the comparison to Creed Silver Mountain Water! It's still going strong and it was applied at about quarter to 8 this morning!