Scent of The Day

He's particularly friendly and will consider discount and samples with larger orders. Blademonkey and I have recently gone halves on a 100mL bottle of their Tobacco Vanille bought at auction. I'm interested with the Tuscan leather, Tobacco oud and neroli. Also @globalm, how does the Terre D'Hermes compare to the original?

Royal waters I can't compare to the original but it smells grand!

Wow! That's a LOT of Tobacco Vanille.

I may not be the best one to ask about Terre d'Hermes as I have always had a problem with it, in that I find the scent faint right after application and it disappears within the hour. The substantial longevity alone of the oil-based copy makes it a winner for me and it wins on scent too IMHO but that may just be because I CAN smell it.

Understood - I'm a big fan of Fine L'Orange Noir and it tends to last relatively well on me so this is good to hear. I'll probably be buying a small sample in a short while!

Also yes, we're used to buying years worth of soaps... I've gone in a slightly different direction

Six little bottles arrived from mr_perfume yesterday. Trying the first today - Terra de Hermes. Its very good! Applied 3 hours ago and its still going strong, which for me, is about 2 hours longer than the original. I may be a cheapskate, but I think that this could be the way forward.

Let me know what you think, it's on my short list, thanks.
It's not for me some sweet grapefruit scent, mucky vetiver and settles down to a Parma violet type scent which doesn't sit right with me. The opening I can deal with but I've always hated Parma violets and I can't help it draw the comparison. Any takers?

You can send it my way, let me know what I owe you.