Scent of The Day

Thanks! My problem must be that.. I just "import" images from the original site, yes ...
In that case, do a google image search for whatever you're wearing. You can organise by size (i.e. small, medium, large) and choose one which would fit nicely.

Edit: then it's your usual case of right-click, 'copy image URL', paste in the relevant box and 'tah dah'!

You make it sound all too easy but I'm afraid I'm at a total loss when it comes to grabbing an image, pasting copying ect.....I can just about upload pictures from my files in order to post a SOTD peice, it must be an age thing P. I get by and that's good enough for me, you may all have to suffer oversized pictures from time to time though and I apologise in advance P.

Most of it is just getting to grips with the lingo. The age differential definitely can have an effect. That being said, my grandmother is more tech-savvy than either of my parents.
One thing that's good to remember is holding down when on a phone/tablet/ipad does should give you the same options as pressing with two fingers on a mac, or right-clicking on a windows mouse/trackpad (that is, using the right-hand button to click, rather than the usual left-hand button).

I, personally, don't mind seeing oversized photos.

Good because you lost me with right clicking! P.