Scent of The Day

Fine L'orange Noir - supposedly purporting to be a mentholated Terre D'Hermes. Very orange-rindey, mineralistic scent. Absolutely love it, with the bonus of it chilling the back of my neck upon application and lasting surprisingly well for an A/s splash... I wonder whether it's more like the TDH EDP or EDT, as both have their own followings...

Be sure & give us an update on your thoughts after use plse Flashster.

JohnnyO. o/
To me, it's a very nice masculine woody fragrance. I didn't know a lot about this release, so I looked it up on Fragrantica earlier. I was quite surprised to see a few comparisons to Terre d'Hermes. I don't get that at all, as I couldn't detect any orange or citrus in Colonia Ebano.

Well worth a sniff @JohnnyO

I'm attending a conference in North Yorkshire today. At the last one I was sat next to a colleague who apparently hasn't heard of personal hygiene, and his odour was overpowering in the extreme.
Although I haven't shaved I have applied two small sprays of Ard Al Zaafaran Oud 24 Hours to my neck, so if I am sat anywhere near the afore mentioned gentleman I will be well defended !

Great scent to use but maybe slip a bar of soap into his jacket pocket and he may take the hint

Result! He's not seated anywhere near me!
I was half tempted to bring a spray scent with me and give him a liberal spray when he's not looking!

I like your English, Simon...

It reminds me of my Spanish in similar situations...