Save BBC Radio 6Music

lol. I've never listened to it, honest.

Infact, since marrying, I can't remember listening to any music (apart from in the car on the odd occasion)

sonny said:
lol. I've never listened to it, honest.

Infact, since marrying, I can't remember listening to any music (apart from in the car on the odd occasion)

Well, as long as it's only music that you have to do without since tying the knot, you're doing well!

Ian

sonny said:
Anyone think they never were going to actually end it? BBC just needed to look as if they were...

No.

If they wanted to use it as a PR exercise, which I am assuming that you are inferring, then they should have said "yes, we listened to the people and changed our minds". They actually said that this was NOT the case.

Ian

IanM said:
If they wanted to use it as a PR exercise, which I am assuming that you are inferring, then they should have said "yes, we listened to the people and changed our minds". They actually said that this was NOT the case.

Ah, but they have to say that in public, because otherwise they will appear to have caved in to public pressure... having done it once, they'd be under pressure to do it again (and again).

Back
Top Bottom