Saturday 20th November to Friday 26th of November of 2021.

What a great shave this evening with these products from Homelike shaving (well, most of them are from there :) ).

- Preshave: PAA The Cube
- Brush: Homelike shaving Red Synthetic F1 24 mm (unbelievable water retaining)
- Bowl: Homelike shaving - Fish green
- Soap: TDS "Pampering" shaving soap
- Razor: Homelike shaving Taiga, plate: 1 and 3
- Blade: Gillette Nacet
- Alum: HLS alum stick
- After shave: Moon - Amaretto

20211125_220249.jpg

Last edited:
Fri 26 SOTD
Soap Stirling Boat Drinks
Brush Yaqi 24mm Mojito 2 Band Badger
Razor EJ DE89L- My very 1st DE razor
Blade Feather Hi-Stainless - My very 1st DE blade and also the most in stock!
Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel Lemon Chill + Stirling Iced Pineapple
Absolutely love this soap! Very enjoyable scent with a nice creamy and slick lather...
The shave with my very 1st DE razor/blade brought back some memories...hahaha. Haven't used this pairing for a loooong time. Oh my...it was silky smooth yet crisply sharp, like a hot knife thru butter. Very comfortable 3passes for a dolphin smooth finish. Aftershaves were excellent. Very enjoyable session.
20211126_090106.jpg

Last night's most wonderful shave with the theme 'last night's most wonderful shave'

20211125_194453.jpg

Remarkable razor - Stainless Colonial General
Brilliant blade - Feather Professional
Bodacious brush - Wee Whiskey Barrel
Sensational soap - MDC Agrume
Stupendous scent - Banana Republic Neroli

A most excellent shave

Not quite Barbie dolls but not far from it. The Sensational Doll$box

Have a wonderful weekend you beautiful people and you can take my love with you because I do.... love you all

SOTD 26-Nov
20211125_151112.jpg
Brush: Wolf Whiskers AP Gealousy
Soap: Fine American Blend
Razor: Rex Ambasador (4.5/2)
Blade: GSB (1)

Good shave this morning despite a careless moment on the neck, otherwise smooth and refreshed. Most definitely looking forward to the weekend, the end to another hectic week.

Hope everyone has a cracking day!

Cheers

Marc

Friday 26th November
Yaqi Red Marble - Wickham 1912 Classic 24 - Pal Injectomatic - Personna Coated #4 - Cien X-Bolt AS - Aloe Vera Gel
wuHbDBZ.jpg

Fri 26th November

Stirling Syn 26mm
MWF
TNNSER 3D
Gem S/S ( 3 )
Floid Vigoroso A/S Lotion

With Two days growth there was a lot more blade feel than that I was getting with the AC/SE Razors , used in the last rotation. In fact the initial clearance passes felt quite harsh. The Shave seemed to take longer than usual, and I am a bit disappointed with quality of the finish attained. Need a better result tomorrow as out visiting so will be a change of Razor.

ED798DE9-ED22-4F9D-94CD-3B2BF4E3BB09.jpeg

The Bic blade (recently arrived) went into the slim and it has given me some nice close shaves. Day #1 wasn't that smooth, could have been settings used (7,5,4), or the new blade. Changed to 5,4,4 for the subsequent shaves and it has been DFS and pretty smooth, not quite as smooth as the Nacet or Perma sharp blades, as they both seem smooth from #1.
A change coming to SE for the next shave week, or until my new eBay purchases arrive and get cleaned up!

Happy Friday
Gary

Attachments

• IMG_20211126_085833__01.jpg
    IMG_20211126_085833__01.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20211124_085048__01.jpg
    IMG_20211124_085048__01.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20211126_085833__01.jpg
    IMG_20211126_085833__01.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 3
EBF8654D-93E6-4FB8-BBEC-7D6093D569C8.jpeg

SOTD: 26/11/2021

Razor: Tatara Masamune
Blade: Feather Hi-Stainless , 2nd use
Brush: Knothead Brush Works 26mm AP Shave Co. Synbad
Bowl: Dscosmetics Shaving Bowl
Preshave: PAA Cube Unscented Soap
Soap: Hampshire Wool Fat No. 1 Puck
Aftershave: Tom Ford Black Orchid EDT
Balm: Baxter Of California Aftershave Balm

A fantastic shave from the Tatara Masamune and the ever nourishing Hampshire Wool Fat! Still one of the best post shave feels that I get from a soap, if not the best! Just a lovely start to the day!
Enjoy the last day before the weekend!

26 November

Signature Soaps Leodis
Blackland Signature
Rex Ambassador
Kai Stainless
Signature Soaps Leodis splash

D84B66E0-B890-4E9D-AF7F-426B5BE094FB.jpeg

I’m not sure, either wrong razor/blade combination altogether or the Kai blade had been used once too often. The shave today, despite the wonderful Signature Soap lather, was a little rough, but still pretty close. I don’t think the shave matched the excellent Mühle 106 shave from earlier this week. I will need to give the Rex another try with a different blade because I know I can do better.

IMG_0126.jpg

I had another excellent shave with my new Yaqi Raster v3 and the delightful Phoenix & Beau Trafalgar. The blade was a little less smooth than its first use, but that may have been me not paying as close attention as I should!

The Phoenix & Beau Trafalgar soap and splash continue to be super impressive and it’s a joy to shave with such a fresh smelling scent. It’s such a shame it’s discontinued.

Stay safe and enjoy your shaves.

Razor: Yaqi Raster v3
Blade: Feather AC Pro (2)
Soap: P&B Trafalgar
Brush: Simpson Milk Churn
Pre-shave: Hot water
Post-shave: P&B Trafalgar Splash
Bowl: Face lather

Back
Top Bottom